SunModo is committed to creating a culture of excellence which rewards performance, supports professional development and values diversity.
At SunModo, we believe in the innate human nature to improve the world and support the growth of those around us. Our culture is open, forward moving, innovative, and energized. We give people the opportunity to be their best and do their best work in a fast paced, collaborative, and creative environment. This is a place where people with purpose, mastery, and internal drive are met with tremendous growth potential, for themselves and our rapidly growing solar industry. We know that smart, accomplished people are the reason for our success. The question is, will you be the next one to join our exciting company?
We are growing and we’re always looking for great talent. Please feel free to contact us if you want to be part of something amazing and contribute to the energy solution of the future.
- Open Positions
- Contact Us
Warehouse Worker – Project Basis
SunModo is seeking a warehouse worker for temporary project assignment – 8 to 10 weeks duration. The position will be based in our CT Warehouse. This job consists of pulling parts, packaging and preparing shipments.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to read and comprehend part numbers and sequences and to count items correctly.
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Team-oriented; willing to move from one assignment to another.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all work in a safe manner.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Availability to start ASAP.
This job may extend to a full time position depending on business needs and performance.
Compensation: $14 to $16 per hour DOE
Please send application to BriannaG@sunmodo.com