SMR Tilt Up System Overview
SunModo’s SMR Tilt Up single row tilt-up system is ideal for light roof structure application. The system offers various tilt degree options to maximize the power output at a lower cost.
We offer three standard tilt-up rail lengths of 8, 14 and 25 inches to achieve tilt angles of 10 and 20 degrees. A 10-foot full-length tilt-up rail is also available for on-site cutting, allowing maximum flexibility.
- KEY FEATURES
- Ideal for light roof structure or older building applications
- No seismic or skid issues
- Low point load system = Low weight per square foot
- Various tilt angles for maximum flexibility
- Easy to install with minimal components
- Extruded channel in tilt-up rail provides module leveling for uneven roof
Flat Roof Mount Standoffs combined with an L Foot can give your system the required pitch.
These standoffs are available in 3 lengths. Stainless Steel and aluminum design help to prevent corrosion and maintain high strength.
Tilt-Up Rail is available in standard lengths: 8″ (front leg), and 14″ or 25″ (rear leg). A 120″ full length Tilt-up rail is available for on-site cutting.